Useful tips for the storage and preservation of sauces:
- Rotation Adequate to products, so that the first in are the first out, manage PEPS inventories.
- Store in a clean, cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- When stacking, do not place extra weight on the boxes as overstacking can cause damage to the packaging.
- Locate merchandise away from the wall to facilitate cleaning and pest inspection.
- Do not store the product near heat sources (cookers, grills, irons, fryers, etc.).
Temperature management in food preservation plays an indispensable role in minimising food borne illnesses. Low temperatures prevent bacteria from multiplying to dangerous levels and high temperatures kill them.